Published on: 08 February 2024
Book your place today - Tuesday 14th March 2024, Southampton
If you work in the Leisure Marine Tourism Sector in a customer facing role, this course is for you.
Welcome Afloat is a highly practical customer service training course that utilises varied active training styles to give participants the skills and knowledge they can immediately use in the workplace. It is a highly flexible course and can be tailored to include content and knowledge specific to destinations and businesses.
The course is designed to support member organisations in their endeavour to maintain the highest levels of customer care, service and quality and help teams attract and retain customers, understanding customer needs and expectations.
You’ll learn ways to ensure that your organisation consistently offers exceptional levels of customer service, aiming to exceed expectations and gain repeat business and recommendations. We will help equip teams with the skills to communicate and connect with customers and colleagues; including how to deal with challenges such as complaints, and ways to encourage people to act as ambassadors for their organisations, aiming to keep customers for life.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Develop proactive communications skills
- Recognise different customer expectations and how to meet them
- Better understand their frontline sales and service role
- Be confident in effectively tackling difficult situations
- Learn why teamwork is vital in a customer-facing environment
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- Attracting and retaining customers
- Inspiring your customers and making a difference
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- Creating a great boating experience
- Excellence for everyone
- Communicating successfully
- Resolving challenging situations
- Promoting boating and your business
- Keeping customers for life
If you’d like to know more about this course and to book your place please email Kitty, [email protected]