Published on: 07 October 2021
ICOMIA (The International Council of Marine Industry Associations) have released the latest Quarterly Economics Report, covering Quarter 1 (Q1) & Q2 2021, is ready to download. The content is presented in a more complicated format, bringing across more relevant information.
This report contains quarterly information on economic development, such as inflation rates, gross domestic product growth, car registrations, producer prices, and consumer confidence, in 44 countries across the world.
The ICOMIA Statistics update contains:
- 2020 global data snapshot & an overview of COVID-19 impact on the industry
- Detailed national reports on the industry’s largest market countries
- Global summaries of key product segments from 25 countries
- Export/import data for international trade in boats from 43 countries
- Marine engine statistics from ICOMIA’s Marine Engine Committee (IMEC)
- International Boat Show statistics courtesy of the International Federation of Boat Show Organizers (IFBSO)
- The Superyacht Shipyards Report courtesy of The Superyacht Group
- Industry articles selected by International Boat Industry (IBI) Magazine
- Raw-data Excel spreadsheets to assist those carrying out more detailed research
You can find the link to the Quarterly Economic Statistics Report on the British Marine website here.