Published on: 07 October 2021
Did you know that LinkedIn hosts an ever-expanding member base of more than 590 million professionals who use the platform to network, research and grow their careers? This makes LinkedIn a powerful social media tool for business-to-business (B2B) marketers to engage their current and new audiences.
Virtually hosted by British Marine and taking place on Wednesday 3 November, don't miss this educational opportunity to learn all about what LinkedIn can do for your business!
Explore all of LinkedIn's powerful features, pick up day-day strategies for success and create a personalised strategy for your business.
During this *seminar, you will learn how to:
- Master LinkedIn for your business
- Optimise your LinkedIn profile for maximum success
- Adopt the best LinkedIn etiquette and practises
- Identify topics that are suitable for posting online and others that should be avoided
- Build your network and develop new relationships
- Utilise LinkedIn groups
- Create, grow and enhance your LinkedIn company page
- Take advantage of the ‘top LinkedIn tips to success’ - including the benefits of LinkedIn consistency
- Make the most out of LinkedIn publishing
- Measure your LinkedIn success
A day prior to the course we will send over the workshop resources you need, including the Zoom link to attend the session.
*Please note this is an interactive seminar, so please ensure you have created a LinkedIn profile before attending.
Spaces are limited so register your spot today!
To book a place today, please go to our website here and register now.