Published on: 12 August 2021
British Marine can now confirm the annual Superyacht UK (SYUK) Technical Seminar is set for a physical return next month alongside the Southampton International Boat Show. The SYUK Technical Seminar is now in its 11th year and is a well-established event in the Superyacht calendar welcoming international industry professionals from within the superyacht world, coming together to discuss sector specific topics.
This year’s seminar will be held on Thursday 16 September 2021 at the Leonardo Royal Hotel, Southampton from 09.30 – 18.00.
With member tickets at only £145 inc VAT and non-member tickets at £290 inc VAT for the day, this event is not to be missed.
Tickets include a light breakfast, refreshments, buffet lunch and networking reception entry.
The Technical Seminar will update delegates on important industry matters such as the latest regulatory changes with speakers in the morning covering:
- Intact Stability rule changes
- Safe Mooring regulations for vessels over 3000 grand tourer (GT)
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO) Tier III changes
- EU Ship Recycling Regulations and the Hong Kong Convention
The afternoon session will then look at current industry trends, problems and solutions with a strong emphasis on the environmental aspects currently affecting the industry with exciting topics including:
- Carbon Offsetting & the Superyacht Industry: Separating Fact from Fiction
- The role computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and tank testing is playing in Large Yacht design, how this is helping to improve seakeeping abilities and Large Yacht efficiencies.
- A sustainable future for shipping, a look at Windship technology and how this is helping to realise zero carbon shipping
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available which will put your company on a pedestal during the event highlighting your products and services, these include.
Title Sponsor package:
- Title sponsor of event, company name to be incorporated in event title “Superyacht UK Technical Seminar sponsored by ****”
- Inclusion on British Marine and Superyacht UK event webpage including company logo and link to company webpage
- Logo and reference on ticketing platform
- Inclusion in dedicated British Marine social media platform posts pre and during the event
- Inclusion in Superyacht UK newsletter, dedicated piece on the event
- Coverage in British Marine Latest News, dedicated piece on the event
- Inclusion in email campaign to Superyacht members and wider industry representatives
- Sponsor logo to be displayed on event screen
- Opportunity to address audience during the event
- Marketing material displayed and distributed at the event
- Branding at the event including x3 pop up banners (to be supplied by the sponsor)
- Access to the professional photography to be taken at the event
- X2 tickets to attend the Seminar
£2,000 + value-added tax (VAT)
Networking Reception Sponsor package:
- “Networking Reception sponsored by ****”
- Inclusion on British Marine and Superyacht UK event webpage including company logo
- Post on British Marine social media platforms referencing sponsorship
- Logo included in email campaign to Superyacht UK members
- Logo displayed on event screen
- Marketing material displayed and distributed during Networking Reception
- Branding at the event x2 pop up banners displayed (to be supplied by the sponsor)
- Access to professional photography to be taken at the event
- X4 tickets to attend the Networking Reception (this does not include Seminar tickets)
£1,000 + VAT
To book your Superyacht Technical seminar tickets please head here to make your purchase online.
For full details of the event including the full day agenda, current speakers and how to purchase tickets, please visit the British Marine website.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact Johanna – Jsargeant@britishmarine.co.uk.