Published on: 12 March 2020
The next issue of the British Marine magazine has a special focus on the environment, building a sustainable future for boating and the print copy will be landing on member's doorsteps next week but you can also access your favourite membership magazine on the British Marine website here.
The current digital version of the magazine is now available for both members and non-members on the British Marine website, members will receive their free postal copies next week and can download previous issues of the magazine here.
Highlights in this addition include:
- Sustainability at British Marine events including Southampton International Boat Show
- British Marine Spring Expo highlights
- What the Government’s drive for zero net emissions in 2050 means for the marine industry
- Statistics – Key Performance Indicators for the UK leisure, superyacht and small commercial marine industry
- Member case studies on Sea-Changers and Spirit Yachts
- Meet the Team – Jon White, Head of Participation and TYHA General Manager