Published on: 05 March 2020
Each year The Yacht Harbour Association (TYHA) hold a Marinas Networking Tour, visiting areas of interest, taking in the sights and touring around local marinas in the area. The tours have included France, Belgium and Holland and nearer to home, Ireland and Scotland have also featured on our travels. It is an enjoyable event which has been a staple in the TYHA diary for many years.
This year the Marine Networking Tour will take place along the Kent coastline, starting at Chatham Marina, following the coast down and finally viewing the work being currently undertaken at Dover Marina.
- Meet at Chatham Marina for a tour of the facility
- Chatham Historic dockyard
- Lunch at Medway Yacht Club
- Tour of Gillingham Marina
- Tour and sampling at Shepherd Neame Brewery
- Overnight stay and dinner at the Crescent Turner Hotel, Whitstable
- Visit Queenborough Harbour Trust
- Tour of Royal Ramsgate Marina
- Lunch at Royal Ramsgate Brasserie
- Tour of Dover Marina
- The coach will drop back off at Chatham Marina
Visit and accommodation costs
Single occupancy £350 + VAT
Double occupancy £600 + VAT
If you’d like to take part or for more information, please email Libby at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01784 223817.