Published on: 22 July 2020
The Department for International Trade is hosting a webinar on Strategic Export Controls and Licenses.
The one-hour webinar will take place at 10am on Wednesday 29 July. It will outline how you apply for a license and cover:
- SPIRE (The Export Control Organisation’s online export licensing system) registration
- The different types of export licenses available and which one to apply for
- A walk-through of a Standard Individual Export License application
- How to reduce Requests for Information (RFIs)
- The supporting documentation that is required
British Marine would encourage its members to register for the webinar here.