Published on: 16 January 2020
Following a successful 2019 Show, details for 2020’s Thames Valley and London Boat Show are now confirmed.
Located in Penton Hook Marina, the whole area of the west car park will have marquees on both sides, as well as enclosing the rear compound, as before, for under cover viewing areas. All marquees will be uniformed and supplied by a professional company so that the overall feel will be better presented, delivering a more superior customer experience, where visitors can stroll between exhibitors stands.
The 2019 Show was a great success with boat sales being made and berths being sold. Over 2,100 visitors attended over the three days. This year’s event is over the May Day bank holiday so the organisers are confident that there will be a good turnout on the bank holiday Friday.
- Boats on shore up to 3 = £900 + VAT
- Boats on shore up to 5 = £1,200 + VAT
- Boats on water up to 10m = £350 per boat + VAT
- Boats on water up to 13m = £500 per boat + VAT
- Boats on water over 13m = £750 per boat + VAT
- Marquee 3m x 3m supplied = £500 + VAT
- Marquee 3m x 6m supplied = £800 + VAT
- Marquee 3m x 9m supplied = £1000 + VAT
- Larger marquees available- price on request
To reserve your space or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com