Published on: 30 January 2020
The Sun newspaper is looking for apprenticeship vacancies to promote in their National Apprenticeship Week (NAW) feature next week. These vacancies must be live in February.
This is a great opportunity for British Marine members to promote the benefits of working in the marine industry and to highlight any apprenticeship vacancies they have to a readership they might not usually reach.
Information required is as follows:
NATIONAL APPRENTICESHIP WEEK - EMPLOYER QUESTIONS- DEADLINE FRIDAY 31 JANUARY 2020
- Company name
- How many recognised apprenticeships do you have available (NB: Jobs have to be currently open for readers to apply to)?
- What ages can apply or is it open to everyone?
- What kind of roles?
- How long does the apprenticeship training last?
- Location or are they nationwide?
- Do you need specific qualifications?
- How can readers apply (phone, website, email etc?)
- When is the closing date?
- Quote from someone senior on why it is a good company to work for, career progression opportunities for apprentices and what type of person does well at the firm?
Please send the details to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.