Published on: 06 February 2020
Superyacht UK has run the 11th annual Superyacht UK Technical Seminar which took place yesterday (5 February 2020) at the British Marine Spring Expo. The event was well attended by delegates from across the sector including superyacht builders, regulators, classification societies and naval architects.
The delegates were updated on new regulatory guidance from the Red Ensign Group (REG) and technical issues. The speakers captivating the audience covering a wide range of current issues including crew welfare, IP protection, cyber security and the future sustainability of the industry.
Superyacht UK would like to say a massive thank you to all the speakers for giving up their time to present at the event:
- Cayman Island Shipping Register (Jason Collings)
- The MCA’s Large Yacht Services (Steve Ross)
- The MCA’s Policy Department (Julie Carlton)
- Salmon Power Sports (Joseph Salmon)
- Withers and Rogers (Russell Edson)
- CSS Platinum (John Unsworth)
- Wessex Resins (David Johnson)
- National Composites Centre (Chris Runciman)
- Keynote speaker – Lateral (Alex Meredith Hardy)