Published on: 06 February 2020
The Department for International Trade (DIT) South East is holding a series of one-to-one meetings with leading market experts from across Southern Europe.
The 'Southern Europe Meets Southern England Roadshow' is a fantastic opportunity for businesses who are ready or considering selling their products in Southern Europe. Apply now for the chance to:
- Meet one-two-one with DIT Commercial Officers
- Explore new markets; Cyprus, France, Greece, Israel, Italy, Portugal and Spain
- Gain insight and personalised advice
- Make connections with the right people in your target market
- Discover potential entry and export opportunities
DIT Commercial Officers are interested in meeting companies from Southern England who are focused on the following sectors: eco and natural products, great technology and life sciences.
The four events are being held at the following locations:
- Gatwick, 24 February 2020 8:30am to 2:00pm
- Exeter, 25 February 2020 8:30am to 2:00pm
- Bristol, 26 February 2020 8:30am to 2:00pm
- Stansted, 27 February 2020 8:30am to 2:00pm
The events are free to attend. Apply now to register your interest.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.