Published on: 03 October 2019
British Marine members can now download their FREE copy of the ICOMIA Stats book 2018.
Highlights this year include a brand-new format for the editorial, new data entries from two of ICOMIA’s newest Marine Industry Association Members, the Israeli Marine Industry Association and the Association of Estonian Marine Industries, plus improved data on boating facilities provided by members of the ICOMIA Marinas Group.
As always, the ICOMIA Statistics Book also includes detailed market analysis on the industry’s largest market countries, global summaries of key product segments from 24 countries (with three more to follow in edition two), export and import data for international trade in boats from 43 countries, marine engine statistics from ICOMIA’s Marine Engine Committee, plus international Boat Show statistics and the Superyacht Group’s Annual Report.
The ICOMIA Statistics Book 2018 also contains:
- 2019 global data snapshot
- Detailed national reports on the industry’s largest market countries
- Global summaries of key product segments from 24* countries
- Export/import data for international trade in boats from 43 countries
- Marine engine statistics from ICOMIA’s Marine Engine Committee (IMEC)
- International Boat Show statistics (courtesy of the International Federation of Boat Show Organisers)
- The 2018 Superyacht Annual Report (courtesy of The Superyacht Group)
- Industry articles selected by IBI Magazine and Trade Only Soundings
- Raw-data Excel spreadsheets to assist those carrying out more detailed research
British Marine members can download the ICOMIA Stats book 2018 here.
The non-member price of the Stats book is usually €830, but for British Marine Members, it is FREE!