Published on: 02 May 2019
Market visit to Brazil
Are you a British Marine Commercial member, or a member that produces products that cross over into the energy sector? Register your interest in a Market Visit and Trade Mission opportunity to Brazil to participate on the 7th edition of the Department for International Trade (DIT) Conference UK and Brazil Partners in Energy, 3-5 June 2019.
DIT is working with partner organisations Energy Industries Council (EIC), SDI (Scottish Development International) and Subsea UK who will lead the delegations. Amongst other benefits, UK companies in the delegations will have:
- A three-day visiting programme with the major contractors in the country, one being the day of the event itself
- A slot to make a presentation (aprox. 10 minutes) in the selected workshop (related to your core activity)
- An ideal opportunity to strengthen existing business relationships as well as build new ones and establish high level contacts with key players and potential local partners
- An opportunity to attend a networking reception on Monday 3 June 2019
- Have your company´s information featured in the event brochure that will be distributed on-site
- Benefit from the visibility generated by the DIT social media coverage promoting the event as well as the companies on the Trade Missions
The deadline to express interest is 13 May 2019. British Marine members can email Richard Selby, Head of International Development on email@example.com.
Supply chain opportunity in Brazil
The UK Government team in Brazil has received a request from Brazilian oil operators and contractors who are looking to increase their pool of suppliers for projects they are planning to develop in the market in the short term. Expressions of interest can be made to Richard Selby, Head of International Development on firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 7 May 2019.