Published on: 07 February 2019
The latest British Marine International Trade Seminar comes to the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth, the home of the Royal Navy, on Friday 1 March 2019. This free to attend half day seminar is packed with a wealth of knowledge presented by experts from UK Government, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Local Authorities and industry specialists.
The day includes:
- Real life success stories from companies already exporting
- Presentations from the experts in international trade and finance
- Opportunities to arrange 1 to 1 support at a later date
- Meet the expert networking event providing you with an opportunity to mix and mingle with potential buyers over a buffet lunch
- Tour HMS Victory (Limited spaces)
Places are limited, register now.
For more information, contact Johanna Sargeant email@example.com