Published on: 20 June 2018
British Marine has published its latest Technical Report (issue 120) and it contains updates on domestic, EU and International legislation, compliance and standards, Maritime & Coastguard Agency notices, Health & Safety Executive updates and funding opportunities.
This report is relevant to those individuals and businesses which need to stay on top of technical, environmental and manufacturing legislation, standards and processes.
In this edition there is:
- an updated list of harmonised standards published by the EU commission in June 2018
- an update on various industry consultations that are taking place
- reviews of recent International Maritime Organisation meetings and publications
- new guidance on Non-Road Mobile Machinery engine certification for installations in recreational craft
- the new Recreational Craft Directive guide offering clarification of definitions and terms
- an update on British Marine's work to assess the impact of the International Maritime Organisation's Tier III engine emission regulations on the over 24m, under 500GT superyacht market
British Marine members will receive a hard copy of this report with the forthcoming issue of the British Marine magazine. The technical report is also available to download by members from the British Marine technical support pages on the website.
British Marine members can get advice and guidance on any technical queries by contacting the technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org.