Come & join us for an inspiring & highly informative Social Media Content workshop.
Our workshop will cover:
- Content creation to make you stand out from the crowd!
- Analysis of your current content performance & steps you can take to improve this!
- Our favourite software, tools & apps!
- Discussion of our content-creation formula!
- Why it's not true that you "have nothing to say (even if you are a service business)"
- The power of spontaneous content!
- A chance to discuss & discover many content ideas with a range of other businesses - we know from experience how brilliant this experience can be!
- Content creation over each of the different Social Media platforms - should it always be different?
- Creation of a content marketing plan & strategy for your business!
Ticket price includes our 3 hour Social Media Content workshop, and we will send over our PowerPoint & resources to prior to the session.
We look forward to 'seeing' you & helping you plan some powerful content for your business.
SEE AVAILABLE DATES
For more information
Contact: Sara Gonzalez - 07923 250 650 / email@example.com
|Our trainers: Introtweet
Introtweet was established in July 2013 by Laura Brown and since then has grown into a successful Social Media business with a brilliant reputation both in their local Taunton area and across the UK. Laura and Peter help businesses maximise the potential of Social Media either via Social Media management, training or large scale workshops. Some of their clients have included world leaders in their industry, including Burgess Yachts, South West Water & Heidelberg. Please find a link to Introtweet's case study with Burgess Yachts below: