The Marina Operative Course is a modular programme, specifically designed with the requirements of a modern marina in mind. It will enable your staff members to train in all areas of the business whilst on-the-job.
The candidate will work through a series of modules in the course workbook, covering areas such as Customer Care, Marina and Plant Maintenance, Berthing Administration, Boat Handling and Safety. Modular activities and tasks are signed off by the candidate’s line manager to ensure training meets the standards and requirements of your marina.
The modular format of the course means that it can be under taken at any pace – fitting in with both work commitments and staff ability and experience. The candidate has a maximum of 18 months to complete the course.
On completion of the course, your candidates will be issued with a certificate, to confirm that they are proficient in all topics covered in the course. The course workbook can then be kept as an excellent reference guide for the candidate to use in the future.
BENEFITS OF TAKING THE COURSE
- Become proficient in all topics covered on the course
- Improve your efficiency, experience and abilities in dealing with a range of different practical issues in a marina
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
- All those starting out in a marina;
- All those who would like to widen their skills, to improve the efficiency and quality of their marina
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
A wide range of relevant topics for marinas, to help you in your day to day job
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- First Aid
- Health & Safety and Fire Prevention
- Customer Care
- Personal Safety
- Berthing/Mooring Administration
- Boat Handling
- Environmental Issues
- Marina and Plant Maintenance
- Office Administration and Payments
“This course helped to deepen the knowledge and pushed me into experiences I wouldn’t have done normally. I suggest that anyone who works within this industry should have to complete this course”
Rebecca Warren, The Marine Group
HOW TO ORDER
Please fill in the form below
If you want to discuss the programme before ordering, or have any questions, please contact Sara Gonzalez at email@example.com or +44 (0) 7923 250 650