Come and join us for an inspiring & highly informative Online Facebook Ads workshop!
Our workshop will cover:
- The many different Facebook Advertising options & which is best suited to you & your business
- Create your Facebook Adverts Manager account & explore the many advertising options available to you.
- Discover how to create a Facebook Advertising Campaign for your business & most importantly, how to reach your desired target audience
- Our top Introtweet tips to create & run a advertising campaign that draws in maximum engagement & creates the desired results for your business
- How to monitor the success of your Facebook Advertising campaign & how to act on the results
- Discussion of the creation of a short-term Facebook Advertising campaign for your business
This workshop is perfect for:
- Business owners that are yet to trial Facebook Advertising but would like to be fully equipped with all our top tips & methods for when the time comes!
- Business owners who would finally like to get to grips with Facebook Advertising & explore the many advertising options available to them.
- Business owners who have tried to run Facebook Advertising campaigns before but have been unsuccessful with their efforts.
The ticket price includes our 3 hour Introduction to Facebook Advertising workshop, plus our PowerPoint & resources which will be sent over prior to the session. We will also send over an mp4 file of our workshop after the workshop comes to an end - this means you can revisit our teachings over and over again!
*Please ensure you have an existing Facebook business page.*
We look forward to helping you understand the power of Facebook Advertising for your business.
SEE AVAILABLE DATES
For more information
Contact: Sara Gonzalez - 07923 250 650 / email@example.com
|Our trainers: Introtweet
Introtweet was established in July 2013 by Laura Brown and since then has grown into a successful Social Media business with a brilliant reputation both in their local Taunton area and across the UK. Laura and Peter help businesses maximise the potential of Social Media either via Social Media management, training or large scale workshops. Some of their clients have included world leaders in their industry, including Burgess Yachts, South West Water & Heidelberg. Please find a link to Introtweet's case study with Burgess Yachts below: