Designed to support the industry's implementation of the Hire Boat Code, the code of best working practices for the design, construction and operation of Hire Boats.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Get an overview on the content of the code and how to apply it on your hire boat business
- Understanding your responsibilities as a hire boat operator
- Understanding Safety Management Systems and their management
- Understanding the new stability requirements and how to meet them
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Highly recommended for
- All Hire Boat Operators
- All those involved in inland Hire Boat operations
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What is the Hire Boat Code, co-owned by British Marine and The Association of Inland Navigation Authorities.
- How to apply it to my Hire Boat business
- How it will affect my license
- How it affects my customers
- How to construct a successful safety management system
- Training on stability checks and testing
Birmingham area, 12th January 2022 - BOOK YOUR SPACE HERE
Thames Valley, 1st February 2022- BOOK YOUR SPACE HERE
East Anglia, 9th February 2022 - BOOK YOUR SPACE HERE
Midlands, 1st March 2022- BOOK YOUR SPACE HERE
Course developed and delivered by British Marine Technical Team