An engaging, practical and focused morning! The perfect workshop for those who are looking to kickstart their LinkedIn presence & learn how to use it successfully for their business.
Don't miss this chance to learn all about what LinkedIn can do for your business! Explore all of Linked's powerful features, pick up day-day strategies for success & create a personalised strategy for your business.
During our workshop you will learn:
- How to finally master LinkedIn for your business
- How to fully optimise your LinkedIn profile for maximum success
- LinkedIn etiquette and best practises
- What to post & (maybe more importantly) what not to post!
- How to build your network & develop new relationships
- How to ulitlise LinkedIn groups
- How to create, grow & enhance your LinkedIn company page
- Our Top LinkedIn tips to success - including the benefits of LinkedIn consistency
- The benefits of LinkedIn publishing
- How to measure your LinkedIn success
Who will benefit from our workshop?
Business professionals looking to use LinkedIn more effectively
Business owners looking to increase their connections & build valuable relationships
Come away with...
- Ideas, inspiration & strategy to implement immediately
- A personalised LinkedIn Marketing plan & our Introtweet notebook full of your session notes
- Many LinkedIn nuggets & strategic top tips!
We hope you can make it!
A day prior to the workshops we will send over our workshop resources plus the zoom link to attend the session.
*Please note this is an interactive workshop so please ensure you have created a LinkedIn profile before attending.
SEE AVAILABLE DATES
For more information
Contact: Sara Gonzalez - 07923 250 650 / email@example.com
|Our trainers: Introtweet
Introtweet was established in July 2013 by Laura Brown and since then has grown into a successful Social Media business with a brilliant reputation both in their local Taunton area and across the UK. Laura and Peter help businesses maximise the potential of Social Media either via Social Media management, training or large scale workshops. Some of their clients have included world leaders in their industry, including Burgess Yachts, South West Water & Heidelberg. Please find a link to Introtweet's case study with Burgess Yachts below: