Come and join us online for an inspiring & highly informative Facebook workshop! Let's take an informative & positive look at the Facebook Algorithm.
What you'll learn:
- All about the new Facebook algorithm changes - what's changed and why?
- The impact the changes will have on your business' Facebook page and what you can do to maximise your success
- Our top Introtweet's tips for beating the algorithm and ensuring Facebook still remains a key marketing platform for your business
- Learn our top reach and and engagement tips to work with - and not against - the algorithm
- Explore all of the latest apps and features to make your business page stand out from the crowd
- Discuss how to consistently create engaging content to draw in your audience
- Create a new Facebook strategy to take forward for your business
- Learn to LOVE Facebook again
If you have no previous Facebook experience either in a personal or business sense please contact Introtweet or British Marine before booking on the course so we can discuss your best training option.
Course price includes our 3 hour Facebook workshop, Coffee & Cake*, plus our Introtweet notebook* to make notes throughout the session. We will also send over an mp4 file of our workshop after the workshop comes to an end - this means you can revisit our teachings over and over again!
* Face to face workshop only
Please ensure you bring your laptop and/smartphone along to the workshop. This is essential for being able to fully take part in all elements of our workshop.
We look forward to seeing you & helping you make the most of Facebook for your business!
10 May 2022 - 13:30 - 16:30 Online Workshop - BOOKING FORM
Don't take our word for it, here is what past attendees are saying:
"Laura and Pete from Introtweet ran an absolutely fantastic Facebook marketing course, all about how to best optimise our business page. They were friendly, knowledgeable and engaging and welcomed lots of questions. The course was very enjoyable and I’m excited to implement all the things I have learned!"
Kathryn Watts, Marine Resources Recruitment Ltd.
"Excellent course and speakers were very clear. I particularly liked the various opportunities to discuss our own pages. Thank you."
Gemma Dunn, Key Yachting Ltd.
"Just a line to thank you for a very informative and well structured training session yesterday. The team and I left with many ideas and tools to develop our Social Media and exploit the potential of this platform further. We will highly recommend the course to others in our sector."
Dan McKiernan, Marina Projects Ltd.
"Fantastic day with lots of new ideas, apps and hints and tips to go away and play with! Thank You!"
ABNB Boat Brokerage
"I would highly recommend this course, it was really useful and full of relevant and interesting content. It gave a lot of relevant details about the Facebook algorithm and what we should and shouldn't do on Facebook. I now have lots of ideas for content and can't wait to get to work!"
Hannah, Aqueduct Marina
For more information
Contact: Sharon Holland - 07923 250 650 / email@example.com