The Global Marina Institute (GMI), a partnership between British Marine and Marina Industries Association, presents the internationally renowned Advanced Marina Management Course.
This six-day course has been designed as a pathway towards Certified Marina Manager (CMM) and Certified Marina Professional (CMP) Certification.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Learn about a wide range of subjects relevant to marinas
- Meet like-minded marina personnel for useful networking
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
- All those with at least three year’s experience at supervisory/management level in a marina
- All those who would like to widen their skills, to improve the efficiency and quality of their marina
- People who would like to advance their career in marina management
Please note the course will be taught in English.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
With a wide range of expert speakers, each day is packed with a range of learning opportunities, including formal classes and lectures, informal discussions, field trip to nearby marinas, group projects, marina/boatyard industry networking and evening classes and discussions.
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- Building a winning team
- Health and Safety and Emergency Planning
- Capital Budgeting and Strategic Planning
- Environmental Management
- Marina Design, Construction and Redevelopment
- Customer Retention
SEE AVAILABLE DATES
For more information
Contact: Sara Gonzalez - +44 (0) 7923 250 650 / email@example.com