Event date: 06/09/2022 to 11/09/2022
Join British Marine & SYUK @ Cannes Yachting Festival 2022
About the show
Attracting over 54,000 international visitors and 575 exhibitors, the Cannes Yachting Festival will be taking place at the Vieux Port and Port Canto, in Cannes between the 6 - 11 September 2022.
Your opportunity to exhibit
This year, British Marine and Superyacht UK (SYUK) will be at the Cannes Yachting Festival for the first time and are providing members with the opportunity to join them on a shared showcase stand at the show.
A prime location covering 30-40sqm, the stand will be located within Palais Des Festivals, an air conditioned structure adjacent to the entrance. The stand will be surrounded by leading international brands, which will be sure to attract a high-quality footfall.
As a British Marine member, the SYUK and British Marine team can manage every aspect of your presence at the show, including space booking, liaising with the show organisers on your behalf, PR and marketing, stand design, on-site build and breakdown. This creates a stress-free experience for you and allows you to focus on other priorities, including your show objectives.
This year’s co-exhibitor package offers you, your colleagues and clients full access to the show, and at a highly subsidised rate.
- A full turnkey package, including stand design, build and break down.
- An individual light box, which you can use to promote your brand, products and/or services on.
- Space to display marketing material and brochures.Freight of two standard brochure boxes.
- Use of stand meeting areas.A listing as an official show exhibitor within the show guide (print and digital versions).
- Storage facilities.3 x exhibitor passes and 50 x visitor tickets for your clients.
- Refreshments available on the stand.Invitations to our pre-show webinar and networking event at the show.
- Opportunity to display a physical product (subject to size and British Marine approval).
- Pre-show marketing and PR support, including a mention within the pre-show press release, inclusion within British Marine Latest News, on the SYUK and British Marine websites, SYUK e-newsletter and British Marine social media platforms.
The British Marine team will be on hand to support you throughout and will be available to cover your stand space whilst you are away.
Total package price: From £4000 + VAT
How can I secure funding to exhibit?
British Marine works closely with the Department for International Trade (DIT), international trade advisers and commercial officers in securing funding for its members and UK companies. This includes the costs associated with exhibiting at the Cannes Yachting Festival.
There are two funds available to you, the DIT internationalisation Fund, which is available to businesses based in England and provides match-funded grants up to £9,000 and the DIT UK Tradeshow Programme, which provides grants of up to £4,000.
Eligibility criteria, deadlines and conditions do apply. It’s also important to note that you must secure your funding before you commit to an event.
This may seem daunting, but do not fear! The British Marine team is on hand to support you with your application and has helped a number of our exhibitors secure their funding already. If you are considering exhibiting at the Cannes Yachting Festival with British Marine, then we strongly recommend that you contact us today. We wouldn’t want you missing out!
How do I get involved?
Contact Johanna – Jsargeant@britishmarine.co.uk to discuss your objectives and options, secure your space and for further information on the funding available to you.
Further information about the Cannes Yachting Festival can be found here.