Event date: 26/10/2021 to 27/10/2021
A two day course based around the BMEEA Code of Practice, the industry recommended standard. A course designed to give candidates a general overview of the knowledge and skills required for a BMEEA-certified Marine Electrical Technician. All information and required knowledge used mainly with UK marine electric systems and follows not only the BMEEA Code of Practice and ISOs, but also the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD).
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Qualification BMEEA-certified Marine Electrical Technician, an industry recognised qualification
- Qualified to the BMEEA Code of Practice standard
- Training course and a qualification
- BMEEA are industry leaders consistently updating the training to be internationally relevant
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- Health & Safety
- AC & DC Circuits
- Circuit Diagrams & Standard Conventions
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Generators & Motors
- Distribution Systems
- Batteries & Charging Systems
- Cables & Terminations
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Suitable for electrical engineers looking to further their knowledge and skills and gaining a qualification in marine electrics.
REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
If you are interested in attending this course, please complete the following registration of interest form. Once we have reviewed your application, we will send you the course booking form by email.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please contact Sara Gonzalez - 07923 250 650 / email@example.com
Short Courses Booking terms & Conditions
Bournemouth & Poole CollegeNorth RoadParkstonePOOLEDorsetBH14 0LS
British Marine Member: £528.00
Non Member: £864.00