Event date: 29/01/2020
Event time: 1:30pm to 6:00pm
Global Marina Institute (GMI) UK & Europe, Continued Professional Development (CPD) session / TYHA Networking
This event will be held at Church Minshull Aqueduct Marina on Wed 29th Jan 20.
The event is aimed at attracting delegates from a wide geographical area including from North Wales, Northern Ireland, the wider Midlands and Northern England area for a wide range of discussion, debate and networking. If you would like to be on the panel for the discussion topics please let us know.
If you would like to stay overnight or are happy to remain later we will book a table locally for dinner.
Local accommodation is available at The Badger Inn, Church Minshull, or Rookery Hall Hotel in Worleston. There are also some local B&Bs and there is a caravan site at the marina.
Crewe station is 15 minutes away and we will try and arrange collection, if arriving by train.
Manchester airport is 40 minutes by car with good connections to Crewe station.
Liverpool airport is 50 minutes by car.
Wednesday 29th January 2020, 13:30 –> 18:00 (12:30 Lunch, 16:00 Refreshments, Dinner tbc)
2. Discussion topics: a panel of British Marine's sector specialists and members will be in place to answer questions and discuss the following.
- Red Diesel
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS)
- ‘End of life boats’, with carbon neutral and low/no emission craft required, what does it mean for the existing fleet?
- Marina & Boatyard H&S/Environmental
- Participation and ‘what else are our customers choosing to do’
- Gold Anchor
- Marina management qualifications, training and accreditation
Note. Weather permitting, we can walk the marina facilities to further discuss topics.
3. ICOMIA World Marina Conference 2020: 13->15 Oct
4. Next Marina Manager courses:
- Intermediate Marina Manager (IMM): Plymouth, 25->28 Feb 20
- Advanced Marina Manager (AMM): UK, Oct 20
5. AOB: Please send to Blue Davies (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Date of Next Meeting: date and location tbc.
If you would like to attend please inform Blue Davies on ADavies@britishmarine.co.uk by Mon 6th Jan 20.
Interested in this event?
Want to attend this event?