Event date: 22/01/2020
Event time: 9:30am to 4:00pm
Instagram half-day Workshop (9:30 - 12:30):
Come & learn;
- All about the specific benefits of Instagram for businesses
- Our top Introtweet tips for making the most of all Instagram features & building your account
- Explore all of the latest Instagram apps & features to make your Instagram presence stand out from the crowd
- Create & discover the powerful business benefits of Instagram stories & following Hashtags
- Become part of the Instagram Boom; don't get left behind.
"I recently attended the Instagram Workshop with Introtweet and it was a real eye-opener as to what new tools and tricks are available. Laura and Peter certainly know their facts too, any questions asked were answered accurately and honestly. I would highly recommend attending these events! Also I have been more than happy to refer my clients their way, very pleased and impressed!"
"Attended the Instagram workshop this week. Laura and Pete were very professional and informative. The workshop had a great balance of practical and theory elements and we were given opportunity to share information and ask questions. I would recommend this workshop to anyone who is just starting out on Instagram."
LinkedIn half-day Workshop (13:00 - 16:00):
The perfect workshop for those who are looking to kick-start their LinkedIn presence and learn how to use it successfully for their business.
- How to utilise the most important & effective LinkedIn features for your business
- LinkedIn Daily strategies & tips for success
- Why LinkedIn is no longer an online CV
- What makes engaging content on LinkedIn?
- Create your personalised LinkedIn strategy
During our workshop you will learn:
- How to fully optimise your LinkedIn profile for maximum success
- LinkedIn etiquette and best practises
- What to post & (maybe more importantly) what not to post!
- How to build your network & develop new relationships with your target audience
- How to create, grow & enhance your LinkedIn company page
- Our Top LinkedIn tips to success - including the benefits of LinkedIn consistency
- How to measure your LinkedIn success
"I would highly recommend a course with Laura and Pete. It was fun and relaxed and I came away armed with new ideas to improve my skills. Great value for money - they are both very knowledgeable and tailored the session to suit all levels of skill. Thank you."
The Trainers: Laura Brown and Pete Andrews
Introtweet was established in July 2013 by Laura Brownand since then has grown into a successful Social Media business with a brilliant reputation both in their local Taunton areaand across the UK. Lauraand Peter help businesses maximise the potential of Social Media either via Social Media management, training or large scale workshops. Some of their clients have included world leaders in their industry, including Burgess Yachts, South West Water & Heidelberg.Please find a link to Introtweet's case study with Burgess Yachts below:
Further information: Liv Whetmore - 01784 223631 /email@example.com.
Interested in this event?
Want to attend this event?