Event date: 27/11/2019
Event time: 9:15am to 4:30pm
This course for British Marine Inland Boatbuilding is to enlighten boat builders, installers and designers. The day will be divided into 2 sections - DC in the morning and AC in the afternoon.
Syllabus for the day:
- Registration: 09:15 for a 09:45 start.
- Regulations and standards that we should be using use every day, this will include H & S at work.
- Why it is so important to select the correct voltage.
- Best practices.
- Correct equipment selection.
- Correct AC installation and design.
- Testing and documentation. Questions.
- Finish: 16:30
For further information about this course, please contact Liv Whetmore - 01784 223631 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in this event?