Event date: 20/11/2019
Event time: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Location: METSTRADE 19
- Welcome by John Hogan CMP: Chair of the GMI
- Delegate Introductions
- Marina Career Pathway: Is it Fit of Purpose?
- Marinas as Environmental Show Cases: case studies
- 'A future for end of life boats - abandoned yachts to be recycled' by Maarten Desloovere CMM (Vynieumoort Euromarina).
- Superyacht Activity in the Southern Hemisphere by Clemens Overdijk CMM (Sydney Superyacht Marina), including the Coastal Trading Act, Americas Cup and Cruising destinations.
- Making facilities accessible: Attracting Customers and Making it Work for You by Dan Natchez.
- National Updates
- General business
This will be followed by ‘Waterfront Drinks’ (incl MEDA Award Announcement) in the Marina & Yard Pavilion (invitees: PIANC attendees, GMI attendees, MYP exhibitors, MYP visitors and IMG members present) from 16:30 - 18:00.
Further information: Blue Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this event?
Want to attend this event?