TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this prize draw is British Marine Federation (Company number 2592536) with its registered office at Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF (the "Promoter").
2. Entry to the prize draw is open to British Marine members aged 18 or over, except the employees and family members of the Promoter or those of its group companies.
3. Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per email address.
4. Upon completion of the Help shape the 2021 Spring Expo Survey (“the survey”) you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
5. All entries to the prize draw must be submitted through the completion of the survey.
6. Entries to the prize draw will be accepted from 09:00 hours on 17th December 2020. Entry to the prize draw will remain open until 09:00 hours on 15th January 2021 (“Closing Time”). Entries received after the Closing Time will not be considered for the draw.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed before the Closing Time, including by reason of technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. The winner will be chosen by random draw. The draw will take place on or around Wednesday20th January 2021. The winner as determined by the random draw by the Promoter will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter in respect of any decision made.
9. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 2 business days of the draw having been made.
10. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours of the Promoter having sent the notification email (pursuant to clause 9 above), or cannot be contacted, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. There will be one winner drawn and they will receive a £50 Amazon gift card (“Prize”).
12. Once a winner has accepted the Prize the Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be sent to the winner via the email address provided at the time of entry.
13. The Amazon gift card is subject to the additional terms and conditions of Amazon EU S.àr.l.
14. If a winner wishes to reject the Prize in favour of giving it back to the Promoter to re-raffle or auction, he/she may do so.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value or to offer a cash alternative.
16. The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant via the entrant’s email address given during the entry, or for any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or otherwise.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it
18. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter may use the name of the Prize winner and publish it on the relevant web page. The name will also be provided should anyone request the name of the winning entrant. If an entrant objects to their name being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
20. All personal data provided by entrants to the Promoter in connection with a prize draw entry will be used by the Promoter to process the prize draw, and (if applicable) to inform them of their winning entry and to distribute the Prize (as applicable).
21. The name of the winner will be available on request to the Promoter, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, directed to: Help shape the 2021 Spring Expo Survey Draw, British Marine ltd, Tagus House 9 Ocean Way, Ocean Village Southampton SO14 3TJ
22. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms & Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms & Conditions.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable to any winner in respect of any losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of the Promoter’s inability to make the Prize available.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs, losses or expenses incurred by an entrant in connection with this prize draw, unless required by law.
25. These Terms & Conditions and the operation of the prize draw shall be construed in accordance with English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.