We are committed to delivering a first class service to our customers. We operate under a culture, which forms the backbone of how we work and our commitment to our customers.
Our culture states that:
We are passionate about the marine industry
- We will act with integrity
- We aim to deliver customer satisfaction
- Our expertise inspires credibility and confidence
This culture is woven into our new Customer Charter, which sets out clearly what everyone engaged with British Marine can expect from the organisation and its staff.
Our promise to you, we will:
- Listen in order to understand your needs
- Acknowledge within 24 hours
- Aim to exceed your expectations
- Be open, transparent and respectful
Our request to you:
- Provide the information we need to deliver the right services
- Be respectful and polite to other customers and our staff
- Be an advocate for British Marine and British Marine Boat Shows
- Help us by providing feedback and suggestions
If you are unhappy with our service and would like to make a complaint please contact:
Lesley Robinson, CEO, 07767 884 399.